Microsoft Outlook consists of a data file by name Personal storage table. This can be used not only to send or receive messages but can also be used to save email contacts in the address book. Although this application is mainly used for email purpose, it also includes task manager, contact manager, calendar, journal etc. Outlook is must for those who are into business, IT sectors, organizations etc, Outlook has personal folders that can be utilized to store important information.
Microsoft application can be used as standalone application or it can be worked with Microsoft Exchange server Microsoft share point server for multiple users in an organization such as to share mail boxes, calendars etc. Have you deleted any of your files from Outlook that is very important for you? It will be easy to regain your files if you are having backup. In case if you don’t have the back up of your files then what to do? There are numerous reasons where many users come across such type of situations and gets worried after losing important files. Now days it’s not a big deal to recoup deleted or lost files because of advanced technology, with the help of this ultimate Outlook file recovery software you can regain your deleted files whatever may be the reason for deletion. To know more information on how to regain your Outlook files visit the site http://www.recoveroutlookfiles.net/
The most popular scenarios where many users come across file deletion or loss reasons are as follows:
- Accidental deletion: There might be chance when you accidentally delete the emails from deleted item folder or deleting emails using shift + delete keys then these emails will by pass from deleted item folder, results in loss of files.
- Accidental formatting: Your PST files will get erased from the partition when you accidentally format that partition, while formatting the other drive which contains unwanted PST files, results in loss of all PST files contained on it.
- OS reinstallation: When user wants to install multiple OS or up gradation of OS in computer, so during installation process you may face configuration problem so some of the drive information in the partition table may get deleted.
- Virus attack: There are many improperly protected email servers which easily allow viruses to get in through them. While accessing your emails, suppose if you run into such servers, you will find chance of your PS files getting infected through the virus, once it’s infected, it’s going to slow up the operation of Outlook, results in loss of Outlook mails
Some important tips to avoid PST files deletion are;
- You have to maintain regular backup of your important PST files. This is one best way to overcome PST corruption and data loss.
- You have to regularly scan your system with authorized or legal antivirus software.
- You have to use UPS for your computers to get extra time to save files or to send messages to other clients.
The above listed scenarios are some common reasons where many users come across such situations and gets frustrate after losing important files or folders from Outlook. But, with the help of this software you can regain your deleted file whatever may be the reason for deletion.
This software supports recoup of Outlook PST files from 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010. This tool effectively regain deleted Outlook items like emails, contacts, attachments, calendar items, tasks, notes etc. This application is having the ability to regain Outlook PST files that are password protected, without use of the password.
Once Download the demo version of software and install it on your computer to check its capability. This software facilitates complete scanning process from which you will be able to view the obtained PST files by using preview option before file restoration. If you are satisfied with the software and want to save your regained files then you can purchase the product.