SanDisk Cruzer Blade is a widely used flash drive manufactured by SanDisk. It reaches worldwide audience because of its portable design and efficiency. It comes in all sizes such as 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and even 64GB. If you are one using SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB flash drive, then you may not find it difficult to use it and you can transfer files efficiently compared to other brand USB flash drives. But when you delete data from it unknowingly, then you might worry because you might carry important data in it so you have stored some essential not-to-miss data and everything is gone now.
Don’t worry because we are going to see the process of SanDisk Cruzer USB flash drive recovery in the next few minutes. Before moving, make sure you download the software Remo Recover and then connect your SanDisk Cruzer blade pen drive to the computer in which you have installed Remo Recover tool.
Follow all the steps mentioned in the below video as it is very easy to follow and requires no technical knowledge. In simple words, even a novice computer user can recover data from SanDisk flash drive using its easy and simple interface. The file / data recovery wizard is very simple to follow as it guides the user in each and every individual step by providing the summary of the step in each screen.
Key Features of USB Flash Drive Recovery Tool
- The software can able to recover data from all kinds of USB flash drives especially SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB drive. In addition, it can recover data from pen drives like Sony, HP, Toshiba, etc.
- Including pen drives, the software can retrieve data from other drives like SD cards, SDHC, SDXC, microSD cards, Hard disk drives, firewire drives, SSD drives, etc.
- Ability to save the recovery session and shows preview to the user prior to saving the files on the disk.
- Retrieves data such as MP3, MP4, AVI, DOCX, XLS, XVID, DIVX, ZIP, RAR, JPG, TIFF, PNG files of music files, videos, documents, pictures etc. It can recover around 300 file types.
- Simple interface which allows you to sort the files and even find a file by its name before even saving it on the disk.
Reasons behind SanDisk Flash Drive Data Deletion
There are a range of many reasons behind the deletion of data from SanDisk Cruzer flash drives. Some of the most common reasons are as follows.
- Virus / Trojan / Malware / Worm infections in computers which spread to USB flash drive when you insert that in a virus-infected computer.
- Deletion of files accidentally or intentionally.
- Formatting the entire SanDisk Cruzer flash drive just to change the file system.
- Improper transfer or encountering errors while transferring files from or to SanDisk Cruzer blade USB drive.
- Deletion due to various other scenarios such as sudden power outage, abrupt shutting down of the computer and various other reasons may result in data loss or deletion.