tablets, etc. are equipped with a software feature known as a factory reset. This feature removes your entire information on a device as a part of the process of restoring its software to the original manufacturer’s settings. It removes all your files such as videos, audios, documents, etc. that are stored on your internal hard drive of a system. In such case, you may think that how to retrieve files from factory reset laptop.iTunes Recovery Software is a prominent solution to retrieve files including pictures from factory reset laptop as well as from various storage devices such as USB drive, false drive, pen drive, etc. This tool comes with advanced scanning algorithms which scan your entire laptop or storage device and retrieves files from factory reset laptop.Factory Reset on computer/laptop has to be carried due to following reasons:
- To remove unwanted settings that were done and gone on laptop
- To remove unnecessary applications if the computer/laptop is working slow
- To restore computer/ laptop to a state where it looks like it just becomes out of box
- To overcome network related issues or to save system from software or hardware conflicts
This is a really a major problem when restoring computer/laptop to its factory resetting if you have not taken the backup of the important files including pictures or applications from the computer/laptop. In such circumstances, you can take the assistance of iTunes Recovery Software to recover lost files including pictures from computer/laptop or other storage devices with great ease.
Things to keep in mind:
- Always keep backup of important pictures from computer/laptop prior to performing ‘factory reset’.
- Avoid saving files including files after data loss issues to avoid overwritten of data.
Features of iTunes Recovery Software:
- By employing iTunes Recovery Software, you can easily get back your deleted or lost files including pictures from computer/ laptop within a short span of time.
- This software is capable of retrieving various files such as audios files, videos files, pictures, documents from computer/laptop after factory resetting.
- If you want to know how to retrieves files from factory reset laptop before purchasing the software, then you can use the demo version of iTunes Recovery Software. Using this demo version, you can perform all recovery steps. You can also preview the recovered pictures before restoring it to the desired place.
- Using this software, you can also recover files from external hard drive, flash drive, pen drive, iPods, memory cards, SSDs, etc. on various version of Windows operating system such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, etc.
- This software supports the recovery of all types of picture file formats such as TIFF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, etc.
- It recovers files from the various file system such as FAT 32, FAT 16, NTFS 5, NTFS, HFS+, HFS, HFSX, etc.