If you have encountered with such situations, then don’t get panic as you can recover deleted Excel Spreadsheet with the help of Office File Recovery software. Most of the time, the deleted or lost files are still there on the drive which can be recovered with the help of this software until and unless you have not overwritten any new data on it. It supports the recovery of MS Excel file in .xlsx and .xls formats made by various versions of Excel such as 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2002, etc.
There can be many reasons behind deletion of Excel file such as the use of shift+ delete option, deletion of file using Windows Command prompt or sometimes accidentally emptying Recycle Bin without cross verifying its contents. If you come across such situations, then you lose vital Excel file and might be thinking on how to recover deleted Excel Spreadsheet.
Reasons behind the loss of Excel file from the system:
- While you are working on your system, it may happen that your system shutdown unexpectedly. This may corrupt the files which are present on your system including Excel file.
- Sometimes you may accidentally delete the Excel spreadsheet by using faulty freeware tool.
- File system contains some vital info and maintains data in an organized way. Whenever the files system gets corrupted or damaged due to logical errors, then the drive becomes inaccessible and results in data loss.
- Bad sectors is also the common reason behind the loss of Excel file from the system.
- Sometimes you may accidentally format your system partition or drive instead of some other drive in which vital Excel files are present. As a result of which you may suffer data loss.
- Suppose you have selected some files and use cut paste command to transfer the file into different device or folder then if those files are mot moved to the folder or device due to sudden shutdown of system then your vital Excel file may get lost.
If you have lost any Excel Spreadsheet due to any of the above-mentioned reasons, then don’t get worried as you can opt Office File Recovery software to recover deleted or lost Excel file within few mouse clicks.
Features of Office File Recovery Software:
- By employing this software, you can easily recover deleted Excel files in few mouse clicks.
- This tool recovers Excel file from FAT 16, NTFS, NTFS 5, FAT 32, ExFAT, etc. file systems.
- Apart from Excel files, it also recovers various types of files such as videos, photos, documents, music, etc. from the various storage devices such as system hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, iPods, pen drive, etc.
- It works in read-only mode and recovers Excel file without modifying or altering the original contents.
- With the help of demo version of the tool, you can evaluate the working performance of utility.
- Preview option is available in demo version to view the recovered Excel sheet before restoration.